Attic Mold and Moisture
At VentMASTER, we determine where the moisture is coming from and how to get rid of it.
Poor attic ventilation can cause significant problems; not the least of which is excess moisture that can cause attic mold.
In all homes, people create moist air by simply showering, drying clothes, using humidifiers, etc. This warmer moist air rises up toward and through the ceiling into your attic.
In poorly ventilated attics, the moisture condenses on the roof sheathing, framing members and insulation creating a wet attic where mold can grow.
Some tell tale signs of excessive attic moisture and attic mold are:
At VentMASTER, we determine where
We also recommend industry experts to
Please note that we will be happy
to contact you Monday through
Friday from 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
Resources and Information
- There are a number of sources of excess humidity in a house that can end up in your attic. One prime spot is the bathroom
- It’s important to address the way Mold causing moisture gets into the attic and how VentMASTER can prevent it.
- Attic Mold’s causes – “When mold grows in an attic, it’s caused by a moisture problem”.
- Mold from attic ventilation problems
- If you have too much moisture in your house, that moisture can get into your attic and cause mold problems